Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Long time - no publish

Here I go again on my own . . .Going down the only road I've ever known! (Thank you David Coverdale.)
I have tried and failed to become the expert blogger and social media maven. I am still reluctant and the more I try to integrate these technologies the more I fail to make headway! I must admit, I have tried to go sexy with starting another blog on Word Press. The complicated interface annoyed this woman who just wants to type. I have asked my students to get Twitter accounts start to become contributers to the "conversation" whatever that conversation may be. I, too, now have a TweetDeck where I can monitor multiple tweets at a time. Who has the time to read and follow up on these? There are students in my office, emails in my inbox, classes to teach, lunches to eat (in meetings) and the occasional research project. I'm trying digital world! Don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment